Production Using New Environmentally-Friendly Materials (Lead-Free Materials and Low-Cadmium Materials)
There has been a worldwide push toward reviewing previous standards regarding the management and use of substances that may harm humans and the global environment, These include environmental regulations on drinking water such as WHO's revised drinking water Quality standerds, California State Bill AB1953, the ROHS, and ELV which began in Europe. There have also been restrictions on lead and cadmium contained in our products and materials.
We respond quickly to production with materials according to our customer's requirements through our continuous research activities, including production tests with various lead-free copper alloys and low-cadmium brass.
We are also pleased to assist in production using new environmentally-friendly materials in cooperation with alloy manufacturers.
We respond quickly to production with lead-free/low-cadmium materials
We are one of the first companies to have responded to production requirements for human-friendly and environmentally-friendly lead-free/low-cadmium/low-lead materials. We fulfill your needs by solving various problems, including production system improvement and material development.
Total support from material development assistance to mass production, to develop environmentally-friendly production systems
Consistent production system from product design, trial production to mass production to improve efficiency in an environmentally-friendly way.
- Efficient material selection and development tailored to products and their application (selection of environmentally-friendly materials)
- Selection and proposal of efficient production methods suitable for product application or shape (selection of an environmentally focused production method, proposal of efficient usage of materials, etc.)
- Reduced energy consumption in the production process (reduced CO2 emission)
- Reduced waste generated in the production process
- Environmental efforts through reviewing production methods
We are one of the first companies to have responded to production requirements for human-friendly and environmentally-friendly lead-free or low-cadmium materials. We fulfill your needs by solving various problems, including production system improvement and material development.